Carton Security Labellers are manually operated by swiping the carton over the top plate. A white nylon guide provides positioning of the carton and the label is fed out electrically
Then, when the carton comes in contact with the application roller, the label is applied to the front face of the carton and the underside, while the backing paper is being rolled up automatically.
Carton Security Labellers use standard 240V Electric power and they are compact enough to operate on bench tops. They are small, lightweight and feature a backing paper rewind function. Carton Security Labellers can handle both clear and opaque labels and they require no other tools.
- Rewinds backing paper - preventing slip and fire hazard
- Designed for continuous trouble free operation
- Eliminate RSI Risk
- Mechanical star wheel label sensor - for positive label sensing of paper or clear labels
- Single motion label placement - for speed and efficiency
- Accepts a wide range of carton sizes
- One second cycle time - per label (double ended cartons in 3 seconds)
- Minimise label waste
- Food Grade
- Stainless Steel construction
- Die-Cut labels
- Portable - weighing 8kg the CSL can be moved easily