Packserv Australia presents the 3M-Matic case sealer 800a with 3M AccuGlide 3 taping head.
Designed as an adjustable side belt drive case sealer, the 3M-Matic seals up to 40 cases per minute, using tape widths from 36mm to 48mm.
A consistent durable case taper that manually adjusts to handle multiple box sizes, the 3M-Matic case sealer features a rugged construction with 16-gauge welded steel frame and powder coat paint finish. A side belt drive is provided for narrow profile boxes.
3M-Matic case sealers are suitable for use in food and beverage, paper and print, distribution centre, pharmaceutical and general industrial applications.
Key features of 3M-Matic 800a case sealers:
- Seals case lengths of 6” and up, widths 4.5” to 21.5” and heights 4.75” to 24.5”
- Dual masts and dual crossbars for taping head stability
- Twin gear motor drives for dependability with cases up to 85 pounds (38kg)
- Easy height and width adjustments for a wide range of RSC sizes
- Consistent durable case taper that manually adjusts to handle multiple box sizes
- Top flap compression rollers to close flaps for an improved seal
- Centrally-located emergency stop for quick and easy access
- Locking casters
- Infeed and exit conveyors