Teflon is available from Pacific West Corporation – Plastic Suppliers.
Virgin Teflon (PTFE) contains no fillers and has almost universal chemical resistance.
It has good insulating capabilities and high dielectric properties. Virgin Teflon is a plastic product with high temperature stability, which allows for continuous use at 260°C.
Teflon has good low friction, non-stick and release properties.
Key Features and Benefits of Teflon Plastic:
- Good chemical and heat resistance
- Low co-efficient of friction
- High operating temperature and stability
- Physiologically inert
- Good electrical properties
- Can have glass or bronze fillers for wear resistance
Applications of Teflon Plastic:
- Piston rings, glide rings, lantern rings and back up rings
- Slide bearings
- Electrical and thermal insulators
- Wear plates
- Bearings in chemical pumps
- Envelope gaskets
- Bellows Linings (chemical)
- Valve seats
Sizes and Availability of Teflon Plastic:
PTFE Plastic Sheet
- Thickness: 3 - 50 mm
- Sizes: 610 x 610 1220 x 1220 PTFE
- Diameters: 10 - 150 mm
PTFE Plastic Tube
- Outside diameter 36 - 639mm
PTFE Plastic Tape Rolls
- 0.25 - 4.7mm thick, 1200mm wide
- EOS also available
- PTFE coiled tube
- AWG'S 0-30 0.125-1.1"
- Outside diameter: 36 - 625 mm
- Machined PTFE Plastic parts