Pacific West Corporation can complete plastic fabrication by gluing and polishing for domestic and industrial applications. Suitable plastics for fabrication include Acrylic (Perspex), PVC and Polycarbonate. Pacific West Corporation can help you design the perfect fabrication for your needs, from menu/brochure holders, raffle barrels, trophies and awards, to large display cabinets or quality advertising samples. Pacific West Corporations works with client from the first basic ideas through to the production of the finished article.
Some of the fabrication services that Pacific West Corporation offer are:
- Up to a length of 1200mm.
- In a range of thicknesses up to 10mm.
- 2 and 3mm materials can be bent up to 180 degrees.
- 4.5mm upwards maximum bend 150 degrees.
- Small and large radius.
- Sawn edge
- Pencil round
- Flame polished
- Machine buffed
- Laser cutting, for an accurate and polished finish for thinner materials.
- Water jet cutting, for accuracy with points and curves on thicker materials.
Types of businesses that could use these services include pubs, restaurants and bistros; RSL, local soccer or football clubs; sign writers; jewellery stores; patisseries; engineering and tool making businesses; supermarkets and banks.