Inox MX5 plus lubricant Pacific West Corporation – Plastic Suppliers, announces that it now stocks Inox Fabrications mx5 Plus - Lubricant with PTFE.
This product has been especially formulated by modifying the original Inox base formula together with the addition of a high-grade friction modifier - Polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE or Teflon).
Inox mx5 Plus is approved for food grade applications.
Some key benefits of Inox mx5 Plus are:
- It is an high pressure lubricator
- Has superior penetration
- Quality anti-corrosion protection
- Would not wash off with water
- Does not dry out, tacky or alter surface tolerances
- Will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, painted and enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- Is non-conductive, non-staining, non-toxic and non-corrosive
Polytetrafluroethylene is a premium grade high pressure anti-friction medium, which gives increased lubrication ability between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures.
Uses of Inox mx5 Plus:
- Air brake slack adjusters
- Chain and sprocket drives
- Chair lift cables - prevents icing
- Cold storage door hinges and locks
- Control cables and linkages
- Conveyor and pneumatic system lubrications
- Cutting, drilling, milling and tapping lubricant
- Electric and pneumatic power tools
- Model cars, boats, planes and trains
- Motorcycle clutch and accelerator cables (ideal for vintage/classic clutch cables)
- PTO splines and couplings
- Sail tracks and all marine applications
- Ski binding and snowboard clips
- Snow mobile tracks and control cables
- Solenoids and electric motors
Compatible for use with other Pacific West plastics.
Availability of Inox mx5 Plus: 300g aerosol can 5 and 20 litre container