Lanox mx4 Grease Pacific West Corporation – Plastic Suppliers, is now stocking Lanox mx4 Grease at their premises in Wetherill Park.
This grease is non-toxic food grade grease which can be used extensively on farming, mining and many other industries.
It is highly suitable for anti-corrosion, rust proofing and anti-fouling of all metals and will provide lasting protection.
Some key benefits of Lanox mx4 Grease are:
- Non-carcinogenic and bio-degradable
- It is highly resistant to salt and acid corrosion
- Waterproofs and protects leather
- Will preserve timber from water, cracking and dry rot (not to be used on green timber)
- Anti-seize for bolts, nuts and threaded rod
- Stops electrolysis between dissimilar metals
- Environmentally and user friendly
- Has no lanolin odour
Uses of Lanox mx4 Grease:
Compatible for use with other Pacific West plastics
Availability of Lanox mx4 Grease:
500g tub 2.5 and 20kg drum
Lanox mx4 Grease is not suitable for high temperature, high speed, or extreme pressure applications.