Inox MX3 lubricant Pacific West Corporation – Plastic Suppliers, carries a stock of Inox Fabrications mx3 lubricant.
This versatile anti-corrosion, anti-moisture lubricant is approved for use in the food and beverage industries.
Its uses and applications are many and varied limited only by your imagination.
Every business and household in Australia will benefit from using this product.
Some key benefits of Inox mx3 are:
- Will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- Contains no silicon, acid, kerosene or dieselene
- Will not dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky
- Will not wash off with water
- Is non-conductive, non-static, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-staining
- Food and beverage approved
Uses of Inox mx3:
- Pneumatic systems
- Relays and solenoids
- Switches and lights
- Splines and couplings
- Air and power tools
- Alternators and starter motors
- Aluminium windows and doors
- Electrical appliances
- Pool pumps and equipment
- Bike chains and cables
- Cutting, drilling and machining aluminium and stainless steel
- Hinges, locks and latches
- Lawn mowers and garden tools
- Golf buggies and clubs
- Frees corroded nuts, bolts, parts and equipment, exhaust systems
- Children's play equipment - swings, skateboards, roller blades, push bikes, fishing reels and tackle
Compatible for use with other Pacific West plastics
Availability of Inox mx3:
100 and 300g aerosol can 125ml pump pack (unpressurised)
5 and 20 litre containers (included is a 500ml spray applicator)
205 litre container (included are 6 500ml spray applicators)
The 20 and 205 litre containers are supplied with a screw tap
Inox mx3 may effect some natural rubber products with continual long term use.