Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the wireless cooking and cool down temperature data loggers from MadgeTech. The enhanced RFOT wireless temperature data loggers support wireless two-way communication.
Designed for 2-way wireless communication, the RFOT doesn't need to be connected to, whilst full communication is being performed with a pc.
RFOT wireless temperature data loggers feature a rugged design with a flexible piercing probe for use in harsh environments.
Suitable for use in smoke houses, ovens and other cooking processes up to 100°C as well as refrigerators and freezers down to -20°C, the wireless data loggers are completely splash-proof and can withstand wash down cycles.
Key features of MadgeTech’s RFOT wireless temperature data loggers:
- Records and transmits internal product temperature readings back to a central computer for instant real-time monitoring
- Designed for 2-way wireless transmission
- Stores each reading to internal memory for backup, which can be retrieved wirelessly at a later time
- Easy-to-use software features user programmable critical control points called ‘cooling flags’ to assist in compliance with USDA Appendix B
- Low power data logger technology
- Free firmware upgrades for the lifetime of the product
- Upgrades can be automatically done from any PC