Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the VR-51 top mount extended vibrating rods featuring a flexible extension that reaches up to 19 feet.
The VR-51 extended vibrating rod from Pacific Sensor Technologies uses a steel-rope reinforced cable and allows for insertion lengths from 19 inches up to 19 feet.
VR-51 vibrating rods with flexible extensions are custom manufactured to the desired length specification at the BinMaster factory.
Designed for top-mount applications, the vibrating rods are used to detect materials that are heavy, medium or lightweight including light and fluffy consistencies.
VR-51 extended vibrating rods are typically used for level measurement applications in tanks and silos.
Key features of BinMaster VR-51 vibrating rods:
- Unique single-rod probe design with a sword-shaped blade to help prevent the bridging of material
- Superior to typical ‘tuning fork’ designs by allowing material to easily flow by and prevent build-up on the blade
- Self-cleaning level sensors
- Switch selectable high/low fail-safe function
- Auto sensing power supply accommodating 20V – 250V AC/DC
- Remote electronics via a point level alarm panel available to alert to bin levels for 4-24 individual sensors