Cryo Temp ultra low temperature recorders from Madgetech are designed to record temperatures as low as -86ºC. The temperature recorders utilise a USB docking station to communicate with a personal computer.
Cryo Temp ultra low temperature data loggers are used in a broad line of applications such as blood plasma monitoring, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, frozen foods and shipping containers.
Designed to operate as a standalone device, the temperature recorders do not require any additional probes. The enclosure is designed with a handle for easy attachment and is also splash-proof.
Pacific Sensor Technologies’ Cryo Temp ultra low temperature data loggers additionally find application in cold chain, low temperature monitoring, dry ice shipment/ storage, shipping and storage applications, meat shipping as well as stem cell shipping and storage.
Key features of the Cryo-Temp ultra low temperature data loggers
- Provides date and time stamped temperature readings
- Uses the MadgeTech data logging software
- Data can be viewed in graphical or tabular form
- High and low alarm limits as well as high and low warning limits can be programmed through the software
- Alarm limits can be set in the specific range required for the goods to be maintained
- Warning limits can be set to alert the user when the temperature is nearing a high or low alarm limit
- Three LEDs are provided in the temperature recorder to indicate current status
- Green LED blinks every 15 seconds during logging
- Yellow LED blinks every 3 seconds when the temperature has breached the warning limits
- Red LED will blink every 3 seconds when the temperature alarm has been breached
- Ideal temperature monitoring solution for any application involving low temperature recording