Spectre Sensor’s Model 9510U USB-enabled pressure transducers are available from Pacific Sensor Technologies . These pressure transducers are designed to deliver pressure and temperature data from the same device.
Designed and calibrated to suit each customer’s specific operating conditions, Spectre’s 9510U USB pressure/ temperature transducers offer the first precision USB 2.0 enabled pressure sensors on the market.
All pressure transmitters are digitally mapped to correct any non-linearity or inaccuracies in the sensor.
Series 9000 precision pressure transducers feature built-in proprietary design lightning and surge protection as standard to offer superior long-term stability.
The pressure transmitters allow digital temperature correction to be done at operating conditions. The transducer is custom-configured to the user’s specific temperature and pressure conditions.
Key features of Spectre’s 9510U USB pressure transmitters
- Direct USB 2.0 connection to data acquisition and test systems
- ASCII data output to interface with DAQ or control system
- Pressure ranges 0-10” WC to 0-30,000 PSI
- Gauge, sealed and absolute ranges
- Accuracies to 0.03% BFSL
- Unparalleled long-term stability
- Cable lengths to 300 feet
- Pressure and temperature data supplied from one device
- Maximum RFI/EMI protection on every transducer
- Temperature compensation at the sensor element
- Custom designs available