Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the BinMaster VR-21 vibrating rods featuring a standard 7-inch probe and designed for level measurement applications.
The VR-21 vibrating rods available from Pacific Sensor Technologies are BinMaster’s standard piezoelectric driven vibration type point level switches, which feature an insertion length of 7.37 inches.
The unique single-rod probe design with a sword-shaped blade prevents bridging of material, making the VR-21 vibrating rods superior to typical ‘tuning fork’ designs by allowing material to easily flow by and resisting build-up on the blade.
Used for level detection, VR-21 vibrating rods are suitable for top and side mount applications, making them ideal for a wide variety of dry and bulk powder materials including extremely light and fluffy materials.
Key features of VR-21 vibrating rods:
- Three sensitivity adjustments: high for light and fluffy materials, medium, and low for heavier materials or materials that may tend to cling to the vibrating rod
- Easy installation by simply mounting to the vessel via a standard 1.5-inch NPT mounting socket
- Does not require calibration at installation
- Self-cleaning sensor
- Switch selectable high/low fail-safe function
- Auto sensing power supply to accommodate 20 – 250 volts AC/DC
- Remote electronics via a point level alarm panel available to alert to bin levels for 4-24 individual sensors