Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the VR-41 top-mount vibrating rods featuring rigid extensions that reach up to 13 feet.
The VR-41 vibrating rods are designed for use with a variety of heavy, medium and light materials including extremely light, fluffy materials.
Available in lengths ranging from 13 inches up to 13 feet, the rigid vibrating rod extensions are designed for top-mount locations.
A rigid one-inch pipe extension is available in galvanised or stainless steel depending on the material application.
VR-41 vibrating rods are custom-manufactured at BinMaster’s factory to meet specific customer requirements.
Key features of the VR-41 vibrating probes:
- Unique single-rod probe design with a sword-shaped blade prevents bridging of material
- Superior to typical ‘tuning fork’ designs by allowing easy flow of material and preventing build-up on the blade
- Self-cleaning sensor
- Switch selectable high/low fail-safe function
- Auto sensing power supply to accommodate 20 – 250 volts AC/DC
- Remote electronics via a point level alarm panel for 4-24 individual sensors to alert to bin levels