Available from Pacific Sensor Technologies , the T-PRINT G0841 temperature recorder with printer print-out of temperature, is used for record during transport of food, pharmaceuticals, flowers, live animals and other goods.
The temperature recorders also has two binary inputs for event record such as door opening and unit operation.
The temperature recorders have been specifically designed for external installation on semi-trailers to record from one or two temperature probes. The temperature recorders with printer print-out of temperature has the following features:
- Approximately 3400 record lines/one paper roll record of actual or average values calculated
- Degrees of Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Delivery Ticket
- Fast print to usual 57mm thermo paper in 10m rolls large graphic illuminated display, indication of temperature exceeding by LED and acoustically
- Journey Ticket and Multi Day print outs selectable
- Large 1MB memory stores up to 5 years of record permanently in memory USB interface for record download to the PC free PC software
- MKT - mean kinetic temperature of pharmaceuticals in the PC program cyclic record - after filling the memory oldest records are overwritten by new no need to download data
- Numerical and graphical print-out, print from the last record to the history till button is pressed
- Print up to set hour in current day and print of set number of hours to the history
- RS232 link for GSM modem connection fifteen selectable languages, e.g. English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian and Czech