Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces a new range of soil moisture data logging systems from MadgeTech.
The SMR101A soil moisture data logging system provides precision volumetric water content measurements over a complete range from dry to saturate. The data is useful in analysing the health of the soil and plant root systems, enabling the determination and scheduling of irrigation for proper plant growth, care and research.
MadgeTech’s SMR101A soil moisture data logging system is ideal for irrigation management, greenhouse monitoring and soil moisture trend studies.
Key features of SMR101A soil moisture data logging system:
- 10-year battery life allows long-term soil moisture analysis over multiple seasons
- 4Hz reading rate
- Multiple start/stop function
- Ultra-high speed download capability
- 1,000,000 reading storage capacity
- Optional memory wrap, battery life indicator and password protection
- EC-5 soil moisture probe with a response time of 10ms
- MadgeTech Software simplifies starting, stopping and downloading
- Data displayed in graphical, tabular and summary views, and also automatically exported to MS Excel