Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the SHT120 Super High Temperature vibrating level probes designed specifically for level measurements in higher process temperatures up to 250ºC.
The SHT120 Super High Temperature vibrating rod series features a standard insulation tube that insulates the electronics from excessive heat.
The vibrating level probes have a standard insertion length of 7.24 inches for top and side mount applications.
A rigid pipe extension is available to extend the insertion length of the vibrating level probes from 13 inches up to 13 feet in top mount applications where extra length is desired.
Key features of the SHT120 vibrating level sensors:
- Three sensitivity settings
- Does not require calibration
- Can be used to detect extremely light, fluffy materials
- Incorporates BinMaster’s unique stainless steel single rod probe design that prevents bridging and build-up of material on the sensor
- Switch-selectable, high/low fail-safe function
- Auto sensing power supply compatible with 20-250 volts AC/DC
- Remote electronics using BinMaster’s point level alarm panel allow for readings of 4-24 sensors from a single device