Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Trackstick is the first personal GSP location data logger recorder that uses the latest mapping technologies to show the user exactly where it has been.
PST-Trackstick data logger’s recorded information can be downloaded to any Windows computer through the integrated USB port for later review.
The product’s detailed file formats can be emailed and analysed on any computer connected to the Internet.
The PST-Trackstick data logger does not require any special software or mapping programs to see where it has been.
The PST-Trackstick data logger records its own time, date, location, speed, direction and altitude at preset intervals.
The product has over 1Mb of memory and can store months of travel information.
The PST-Trackstick data logger's history can be outputted to the following formats:
* RTF (text files with HTML, map links)
* XLS (Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets)
* HTML (Webpage with graphics and maps)
* KML (Interface with Google Earth)
* Low power operation
* 16 channel GPS Receiver
* Integrated USB Port
* Output compatible with third party mapping programs.
* Find where the user’s kids have been
* Verify employee driving routes
* Review family/employee driving habits
* Watch large shipment routes
* Know where anything or anyone has been