Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-TRACKSTICK is the first personal GSP location data logger recorder that uses the new mapping technologies to show exactly where it has been. PST-TRACKSTICK data loggers recorded information can be downloaded to any Windows computer through the integrated USB port for later review.
The PST-TRACKSTICK data loggers detailed file formats can be emailed and analysed on any computer connected to the Internet. The PST-TRACKSTICK data logger does not require any special software or mapping programs to see where the PST-TRACKSTICK data logger has been.
The PST-TRACKSTICK data logger records its own time, date, location, speed, direction and altitude at preset intervals.
The PST-TRACKSTICK data logger has over 1Mb of memory, it can store months of travel information.
The PST-TRACKSTICK data logger’s history can be outputted to the following formats.
- RTF (text files with HTML, map links)
- XLS (Microsoft excel spread sheets)
- HTML (Webpage with graphics and maps)
- KML (Interface with google earth)
PST-TRACKSTICK data logger features
- Low power operation
- 16 channel GPS Receiver
- Integrated USB Port
- Output compatible with third party mapping programs
PST-TRACKSTICK can do
- Find where the kids have been
- Verify employee driving routes
- Review family/employee driving habits
- Watch large shipment routes
- Know where anything or anyone has been