MadgeTech PR140 pressure data loggers are built rugged to withstand temperatures up to 140ºC and are completely submersible (IP68). These high temperature pressure data loggers find application in autoclave validation and mapping as well as in canning pouches and beverage production.
Designed for simple user-friendly operation, the MadgeTech PR140 is placed in the IFC400 docking station and connected to a computer. MadgeTech software supplied with the device can be used to start or stop the data logger, and download the readings.
Key features of MadgeTech PR140 pressure data loggers:
- Built with a precision stainless steel pressure gauge
- Accuracy of ±0.03 Bar, achieved over a wide temperature range from -20ºC to +140ºC
- Can be programmed to take readings as often as once per second (1Hz)
- Non-volatile memory stores up to 32,700 measurements
- Graphical, tabular and summary data provided for analysis and viewed in PSIA, mmHg, bar, Torr and kPa
- Data can also be automatically exported to Excel for further calculations