MadgeTech’s LNDS system can be mounted to the top or outside of a cryo-shipper or freezer with the probe sheath inserted into the tank. The LCD on the logger displays the internal temperature. Probes are available in various sizes.
MadgeTech liquid nitrogen monitoring system is designed for both AC and battery-powered operation. The LNDS includes the TCTemp2000 data logger with thermocouple probe, and 9 volt AC wall mounted power adaptor.
Key features of MadgeTech LNDS liquid nitrogen data logging system:
- Easily user programmable with pre-selected sample rates from 2 seconds to 24 hours
- Programmable start time and date, up to six months in advance
- 8-button membrane keypad
- Large LCD displays current reading, minimum, maximum, and average statistics in real-time
- Non-volatile memory retains data even if AC and battery power are lost
- 9-volt battery is both user-replaceable and cost effective