Pacific Sensor Technologies has released the PST-ThermoVault1000-P high temperature data loggers from Madgetech data loggers. The PST-ThermoVault1000-P high temperature data logger is a durable system that can withstand temperatures up to 230°C when completely submerged and 350°C in dry heat applications (enclosure o-ring removed).
The PST- ThermoVault1000-P high temperature data logger is easy to use. The user can simply open the enclosure, insert the Temp1000P data logger, thread the probe through the end cap and latch it back onto the barrier body. The Thermovault1000-P is built for use in applications that required extreme temperature monitoring, such as with furnace profiling, geothermal down-hole recording, and oven data logging.
The PST- ThermoVault1000-P high temperature data logger has the following specifications:
- Integral 7" probe 100 ohms Platinum RTD
- Temperature range -100°C to+260°C
- Calibrated accuracy - ±0.5°C
- Memory - 32,767 readings
- Data logger body - 303 stainless steel
- Probe and enclosure- 304 stainless steel
- Dimensions data logger body 4.5" x 1.0" diameter (115mm x 26mm diameter)
- Probe: 6.75" x 1/8" diameter (172mm x 5mm diameter)
- Enclosure: 9.3" x 2.6" diameter (236mm x 66mm diameter)