Pacific Sensor Technologies presents a compact range of temperature data loggers from MadgeTech designed for high temperature recording applications.
High temperature data loggers are required in various industries for quality assurance, validation, thermal mapping, thermodynamics testing and product development among others. Data loggers with extended temperature ranges are often integral components in the data acquisition process.
MadgeTech’s HiTemp150 high temperature data loggers, distributed in Australia by Pacific Sensor Technologies are designed to perform with high accuracy in harsh environments.
Key features of HiTemp150 high temperature data loggers:
- Small form-factor of 28mm x 45mm dia. with a probe dimension of 51mm x 5mm dia.
- Low-profile, rugged and submersible data logger incorporates a 2" rigid external probe for fast response time
- Custom probe lengths up to 8” also available
- Food grade 316 stainless steel enclosure with corrosion resistance
- Records accurate temperature readings along a -40ºC to +150ºC range
- Also operates in environments from 0 to 100% relative humidity (%RH)
- Employs a 100 Ohm platinum RTD temperature sensor with a resolution of 0.05ºC and calibrated accuracy of ±0.5ºC
- Memory capacity of 32,767 readings
- Typical battery life of 1 year
- Reading rate ranging from 2 seconds to 12 hours
- Can also be configured for an immediate or delayed start
- Memory wrap capability enabled through the MadgeTech software, is good for long-term failure capturing as it keeps overwriting the oldest data
- Dishwasher Testing
- Autoclave Verification
- Pasteurisation and Sterilisation
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Food Processing and Preparation
- HACCP Programs
- Harsh Environment Monitoring
- Environmental Studies