Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the new T5540 CO2 carbon dioxide level sensor with Ethernet interface designed to measure CO2 levels in enclosed spaces.
The carbon dioxide level is regarded as an important parameter that substantially determines the quality of the interior climate, especially in buildings and spaces where many people gather including meeting rooms, hospitals, schools, cinemas, theatres and care centres.
Engineers, technical advisors, environmental experts and health specialists can use the CO2 sensors to optimise the ventilation and create a healthier indoor climate.
T5540 CO2 carbon dioxide level sensors contain a microprocessor based control circuitry in a durable plastic case with connection terminals and the CO2 concentration sensor built inside the case.
Key features of T5540 CO2 level sensors:
- Large dual line LCD display
- Computerised design ensures maximum long term stability and failure indication
- Synchronises time and record to www table
- Measured values history is enabled by SNTP via Internet
- Unique patented auto-calibration procedure compensates for aging of the infrared source