Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces a new range of CO2 level transmitters designed to measure carbon dioxide levels in indoor environments.
Carbon dioxide levels are increasingly considered as an important parameter that substantially determines the quality of interior climates, especially in buildings where many people gather such as meeting rooms, hospitals, schools, cinemas, theatres and care centres. The CO2 sensors assist engineers, technical advisors, environmental experts and health specialists optimise the ventilation in these environments to create a healthy interior climate.
Pacific Sensor Technologies’ H5024 CO2 level transmitters are equipped with two relay outputs for alarm indication or control of external devices. For each relay setting of delay, hysteresis, audible alarm is enabled.
A patented auto-calibration procedure compensates for aging of the infrared source and guarantees high reliability and long term stability, eliminating the need for periodical recalibration in the field.
Key features of H5024 CO2 level transmitters:
- Parameters are easily adjustable from regulator keyboard or from the computer
- Contains a microprocessor-based control circuitry in a durable plastic case with connection terminals
- CO2 concentration sensor built inside the case
- Large dual line LCD display
- Computerised design ensures maximum long-term stability and failure indication