Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the new H3331P Humidistat thermostat featuring two relay outputs for temperature and humidity.
The H3331P Humidistat transmitter is designed for two-state control of heating, ventilation, humidifier and dehumidifier among others. Suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use, the temperature and humidity regulator features probes manufactured from hard anodised duralumin for compressed air up to 25 bars with 1m cable provided as standard and cable lengths of 2m or 4m available optionally.
The transmitters are equipped with two relay outputs for alarm indication or control of external devices with each relay assigned to any measured or computed value. For each relay setting of delay or hysteresis, an audible alarm is enabled.
The measured temperature and relative humidity is recalculated to other humidity interpretations including dew point temperature, absolute humidity, specific humidity, mixing ratio or specific enthalpy.
Key features of H3331P Humidistat thermostats:
- Parameters are easily adjustable from regulator keyboard or from the computer
- Large dual line LCD for simultaneous display of temperature, relative humidity or other calculated humidity interpretation
- State-of-the-art capacitive polymer sensor ensures excellent calibration, long term stability, and inertia against water and condensation
- Designed for use in non-aggressive environments
- Equipped with three binary inputs for detection of two-state events (water, smoke, glass break detection, door contact etc.)