Pacific Sensor Technologies announces the release of Mi180 laboratory bench meters designed to measure six different parameters.
The six parameters measured by Mi180 laboratory bench meters from water quality instruments supplier Milwaukee Meters include pH, ORP, EC, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), percentage of NaCl and temperature in a variety of ranges.
The Mi180 is supplied as a complete kit and includes the Mi180 bench top laboratory meter, electrodes, probes and holder, buffers and storage solutions, analysis software with cables and durable carry case.
pH calibration can be performed in three points selectable between seven memorised buffers to provide a very accurate calibration curve even when testing different samples with very wide pH differences.
The auto-ranging feature for EC and TDS measurements automatically sets the resolution suitable to the tested sample.
Key features of Mi180 laboratory bench meters:
- All measurements can be temperature compensated at 20°C or 25°C with the compensation coefficient selectable by the user
- Automatic temperature compensation can be disabled for measuring actual conductivity value
- Stability indicator on the LCD ensures accuracy
- Conductivity readings are performed with the 4-ring probe supplied with the meter
- GLP feature allows users to store and recall data on system status
- PC compatible through an RS232 port or USB