New from Pacific Sensor Technologies is PST-Mini-Rotary, compact mini rotary level control for dry solids.
Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Mini-Rotary is an economical, compact rotary level control that has been designed for use in small bins and hoppers. The small yet rugged design allows you to use the Mini-Rotary as per you require.
Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Mini-Rotary is simple, dependable in operation and it has few moving parts and features simple operation.
A slow-speed synchronous motor rotates the paddle, which senses the pressure of the material at the level where the Mini-Rotary is placed.
The sensitivity can be adjusted with a motor torque adjusting spring allowing the unit to be used in both light and heavy materials. Rotary technology ignores changing material characteristics that can cause other point level devices to fail.
The Mini-Rotary is designed for controlling level in small bins and hoppers that contain plastics, food, seed, chemicals, and other powder and bulk solid materials.
Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Mini-Rotary has the following applications:
- Compact design ideal for small bins, hoppers, and feeders
- Simple to install
- No calibration required
- De-energising motor extends motor life
- Motor slip-clutch prevents gear damage
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 3/4” NPT mounting
- Optional sensing paddles.
Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Mini-Rotary has the following specifications:
- Input voltage: 110/230/24 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1.5 watts
- Switch: SPDT
- Contact rating: 3A @ 250 VAC
- Rotary speed: 1 RPM
- Temperature range: -4° F to +140° F
- Wiring cable: 18 AWG, 12 inch cable
- Mounting: 3/4” PF
- Clutch: Magnetic slip clutch prevents damage to motor gears
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 1
- Weight: .77 lbs.