Pacific Sensor Technologies announces the release of the new Mi306 conductivity/ TDS/ NaCl/ temperature data logging meters from Milwaukee Meters.
This new Milwaukee Mi306 is a waterproof portable logging microprocessor based data logging meter for conductivity, TDS, NaCl and temperature parameters. The auto ranging feature of the EC and TDS ranges automatically sets the meter to the scale with the highest possible resolution.
Key features of Mi306 conductivity/ TDS/ NaCl/ temperature data logging meters:
- Auto Endpoint (HOLD) feature automatically freezes the display when a stable reading is reached
- Measurements are automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC) compensated for temperature
- User selectable temperature coefficient value
- Temperature compensation can be disabled to measure the actual conductivity (NoTC)
- Battery Error Preventing System (BEPS) switches the meter off when the batteries are too weak to support proper function
- Stores measurements in memory by logging function for retrieval at a later time
- Allows data transfer to computer through the RS232 port
- Double LCD displays for simultaneous readings of the specific conductivity and temperature