Pacific Sensor Technologies has introduced PST-pH510 CyberScan pH Bench Tester.
The PST-pH510 CyberScan is an ideal candidate for the following applications:
PST-pH510 CyberScan is ideal for all kinds of water quality, chemical testing in the laboratory and soil/fertilizer testing. The PST-pH510 CyberScan is suitable for many ASTM and EPA test procedures. The PST-pH510 CyberScan is ideal for R&D and QC applications in chemical industries and related fields.
PST-pH510 CyberScan is suited to Education Perfect for students at all levels; suitable for all types of chemistry labs and ecology studies.
PST-pH510 CyberScan is suited to Water Quality Testing: Use for quick fluoride level checks and tests on priority pollutants and contamination.
PST-pH510 CyberScan has the following features:
- Low cost plus high performance - offers laboratory-quality readings for an economical cost and multi-point push-button calibration (up to 3 points) with auto-buffer recognition - choice of USA and NIST pH buffer standards for quick calibration with no calibration mistakes
- Direct ion concentration measurement with use of many ion selective electrodes (for ion 510 model only), and expanded memory stores and recalls up to 50 data sets
- Analogue recorder for external chart recording devices and viewing of electrode characteristics - electrode slope and offset value to verify electrode performance
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures and Hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording, with Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilises
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting and large, easy-to-read custom LCD display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Slide-out instruction card for quick reference and detachable electrode stand organises multiple electrodes neatly and holds them firmly in place