Pacific Sensor Technologies has introduced a new thermocouple data logger from Madgetech, the PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder.
The PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder is designed for thermocouple based temperature monitoring.
The PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder data logger has an internal temperature sensor and one external input for J, K, T, E, R, S, B, and N type thermocouples.
The PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder features a standard mini-plug for easy thermocouple probe connection.
IFC200 cable and software is required for operation of the PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder, sold separately.
PST-TC4000-MP thermocouple recorder has the following specifications:
- Internal channel temperature sensor semiconductor
- Internal channel temperature resolution 0.1°C
- Internal channel calibrated accuracy ±0.5°C
- Remote channel temperature sensor thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, and N
- Cold jct. compensation automatic
- Channels 1 internal & 1 remote
- Memory 16,383/channel
- Sample rate 2 seconds of up to 12 hours
- LED indicator red
- Required interface package IFC200
- Baud rate 2,400
- Typical battery life 1 year
- Operating environment -40~+80°C, 0~95%RH non-condensing
- Material ABS plastic
- Dimensions 36mm x 56mm x 16mm
- CE approval Yes
- Weight 26 Gms