Pacific Sensor Technologies has introduced a CyberScan conductivity meter, the PST-Con11 CyberScan conductivity tester.
The PST-Con11 CyberScan is the choice for the following applications:
The Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Con11 CyberScan conductivity tester is used to monitor dissolved solids or conductivity levels quickly and easily in laboratories, field, schools and educational environments.
The Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Con11 CyberScan conductivity tester is suited for testing pollution controls, water treatment, and testing for water hardness. Also useful for checking cooling towers, boiler water, font solutions in printing operations, brines, swimming pools, whirlpools and rise water.
The Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Con11 CyberScan conductivity tester’s agricultural applications include: use in aquariums, fish farms, hydroponics, and fertilizer/chemical concentrations.
The Pacific Sensor Technologies PST-Con11 CyberScan conductivity tester features include:
- Single & multi-point automatic or manual calibration for quick and easy calibration
- ±1% full scale accuracy for precise and accurate measurements
- User customizable functions for options: normalisation temperature, temperature coefficient, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) factor, cell constant and many more
- Auto-ranging capability to detect the appropriate measurement range
- Stores/ recalls up to 100 data sets with temperature readings
- RS232C communication interface (for CON110) for downloading data to a computer or serial printer via a cable
- Complimentary data acquisition software (for CON110) helps organise data to import into popular spreadsheet programmes for report generation
- Recall electrode characteristics and previous calibration values for easy reference
- Self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Stability indicator prompts whenever reading stabilises
- Auto-Power off conserves battery power
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Power with batteries or optional AC adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand
- Rugged carrying case (optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement