GWR-1000 level measurement sensors employ time domain reflectometry (TDR) to continuously measure the distance, level and volume of material contained in bins, tanks and silos.
The GWR-1000 level sensors deliver reliable performance even when exposed to harsh conditions such as dust, humidity, temperature, pressure and bulk density changes as well as noise that might be present when filling or emptying the vessel.
Key features of GWR-1000 guided wave radar level sensors:
- Two-wire TDR measurement technology with a low dead band (hysteresis) and accuracy of ±0.2 inches
- Measurement data is converted to a 4-20 mA output with HART communication
- Data can be viewed via a graphical display on the device or optional local display using the SAP-300 plug-in display unit
- Standard models for process temperatures from -30ºC to +90ºC
- High temperature models for temperature extremes from -30ºC to +200ºC
- 8mm cable with 1.5” NPT offered for use in liquids and heavier bulk solid materials
- 4mm cable with 1” NPT for lighter powders and bulk solids