Pacific Sensor Technologies presents the AVDS5910 2-channel noise meters with 2Gb memory in a compact and lightweight design.
AVDS5910 2-channel noise meters feature an ARM chip that realises digital frequency weighting, digital detection and real-time spectral analysis functions. The small size and light weight of the noise meter allows the device to be fitted in a pocket or on the shoulder.
A special file management system manages the 2Gb capacity storage chip while high reliability makes sure no files are damaged during power-off.
Key features of AVDS5910 2-channel noise meters:
- Double channel acoustic measuring instruments
- Converts quickly to FAT32 format
- Noise measurement, sound level recording and precision recording functions can be used simultaneously
- Pre-amplifier’s rotational structure meets the installed requirement for measuring standards
- Complies with hearing protection standards IEC61672 Class 2, IEC61252