Pacific Sensor Technologies presents the RFRHTemp2000A, a two-way wireless temperature and humidity data logger with LCD display from MadgeTech.
Designed to transmit up to 2000’ maximum (outdoors unobstructed), the RFRHTemp2000A wireless temperature and humidity data loggers feature built-in memory to also store data internally.
The RFRHTemp2000A allows functions such as starting, stopping and downloading to be controlled wirelessly using the RFC1000 wireless transceiver, enabling customers to quickly access data and spend less time maintaining the device.
Data can be provided in real-time back to a central PC, or may be downloaded at periodic intervals from the device. The digital display provides the current reading for both the humidity and temperature channels with minimum, maximum and average statistics accessible for a quick snapshot of the logged data.
Key features of RFRHTemp2000A wireless temperature and humidity data loggers:
- User programmable alarm settings for both temperature and humidity parameters
- Audible buzzer and LED alarm indicator notify users when the temperature or humidity is above or below the set threshold level
- Email and text alarms can be configured and sent from within the software, allowing users to be notified almost anywhere
- Can be used as a single, wireless data logging system, or expanded to a large scale system consisting of hundreds of data loggers
- New MadgeTech data logger software
- Allows data to be viewed in graphical or tabular formats
- Summary and statistics views available for further analysis
- Export to Excel, data annotation and digital calibration