Pacific Sensor Technologies offer the PAT-7011 pH/mV/Temp meter from Pacific Aquatech. Pacific Sensor Technologies’ PAT-7011 pH/mV/Temp pH meter measures the liquid’s acidity and alkalinity.
Potential of hydrogen, commonly known as pH is a parameter measured and tested in a variety of industries ranging from water and wastewater treatment, environmental monitoring, chemical production, agriculture research and chemical production, life sciences research, biochemical and pharmaceutical research, electronics production to food processing.
Pacific Sensor Technologies’ PAT-7011 pH/mV/Temp pH meter measures pH values in various educational, laboratory and industrial applications. Pacific Sensor Technologies’ PAT-7011 pH/mV/Temp pH meter has an IP 67 rated waterproof housing.
The PAT-7011 pH/mV/Temp pH meter has the following features and specifications:
- Microprocessor based for fast and accurate measurements
- Special viewing angle designed of IP 67 rated waterproof housing
- Large LCD displays pH or conductivity and temperature simultaneously
- Simple calibration by one keyboard and automatic temperature compensation
- Multi-functions with data-hold, maximum/minimum that show PTS after calibration
- Low battery and consumption indicator. Auto power shut off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Easy to replace electrode modules. The type of electrode is recognised automatically and shown in display during insertion