Pacific Sensor Technologies PST- T3113 is part of the new range of Programmable temperature and humidity transmitters that are equipped with temperature and relative humidity sensors.
Pacific Sensor Technologies PST- T3113 Relative Humidity and Temperature transmitter complete with 150mm probe has the following features:
- Air relative humidity range 0 to 100% Temperature range -30 to +125°C*
- Accuracy of relative humidity measurement ±2.5% relative humidity from 5 to 95% at 23°C
- Accuracy of temperature output ±0.4°C from -30 to +100°C ±0.4% from reading over +100°C
- Accuracy and range of dew point temperature output ±1,5°C at ambient temperature T<25°C and RH>30% range -60 to +80 °C
- Accuracy and range of absolute humidity output: ±3g/m3 at ambient temperature T < 40°C range 0 to 400 g/m3
- Accuracy and range of specific humidity output: ±2g/kg at ambient temperature T < 35°C range 0 to 550 g/kg
- Accuracy and range of mixing ratio output ±2g/kg at ambient temperature T < 35°C range 0 to 995 g/kg
- Accuracy and range of specific enthalpy output: ±3kJ/kg at ambient temperature T < 25°C range: 0 to 995 kJ/kg
Measured values are also converted to other humidity interpretation - dew point temperature, absolute humidity, specific humidity, mixing ratio or specific enthalpy.
Degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit is user selectable. Transmitters are available in wall-mount, duct-mount and bar types. Also types with T+RH probe on a cable are available.
Transmitter contains a microprocessor based control circuitry in a durable plastic case with connection terminals and sensors in a filter with stainless steel mesh.
Humidity transmitters are also available with two galvanic isolated 4-20mA outputs. Configuration of outputs and output range are user adjustable.
Large dual line LCD for simultaneous display of T+RH or other humidity interpretation is an advantage. Display is possible to switch off.
Computerised designs ensure temperature compensation of the humidity sensor and fail indication. Capacitive polymer sensor ensures good calibration long-term stability, inertia against water and condensation. Transmitters are designed for use in non-aggressive environment.