Pacific Sensor Technologies presents the new PST-S3121 temperature-hygrometer data Logger with RTD Pt1000/3850ppm sensor, designed for recording of humidity, temperature and dew point.
Included with PST-S3121 thermometer-hygrometer data loggers is dew point temperature recording with external T+RH probe. A cable length of 1 meter is standard but cable lengths 2 and 4 meters are available options. The diameter of the probe is 18mm and the length 90mm.
PST-S3121 temperature-hygrometer data loggers have internal sensors and an external cable probe and communication is via RS232, USB, Ethernet or GSM. The data loggers have a capacity of 32,000 recorded values, a battery life up to 7 years and a robust watertight case.
PST-S3121 temperature-hygrometer data loggers are suited to the following applications
- Transport of food or pharmaceuticals
- Tested by an accredited laboratory in accordance with local and international HACCP standards
- Temperature recorders for transport
- Storage and distribution of chilled and frozen food Food and beverage industry (HACCP)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Blood stations, pharmacies
- Horticulture and cultivation of plants
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling)
- Building and energy management
- Research and development and Museums, archives, galleries