PST -HiTemp150 temperature recorder is a rugged, submersible data logger hosts a 50 mm rigid external probe for fast response time to ensure accurate temperature readings up to 150°C.
PST-HiTemp150 temperature recorder has a 316 stainless steel enclosure and low profile, which makes it perfect for use in many environments.
PST-HiTemp150 temperature recorder has applications in the following areas of Autoclave data acquisition, Autoclave verification, and dishwasher testing data acquisition.
PST-HiTemp150 temperature recorder can also be used in food process validation, HVAC/R systems monitoring and HAACP programs.
PST-HiTemp150 temperature recorder has the following specifications:
- Temperature sensor: 100 ohms Platinum RTD
- Temperature resolution: 0.05°C
- Temperature range: -40~+150°C
- Temperature calibrated accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Baud rate: 2,400
- Memory: 32,767
- Typical battery life: 1 year
- Sample rate: 2 second up to 12 hours
- Submersible: yes
- Operating environment: -40~+150°C, 0~100%RH
- Dimensions body: 1.1" x 1.75" dia. (28mm x 45mm) Probe: 2.0" x 3/16" dia. (50mm x 5mm)
- Weight: 8oz