PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter is available from Pacific Sensor Technologies .
- PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter has push-button calibration for easy, quick calibration with ±1% full scale accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures.
- PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-power off saves battery power after non-use
- PST-EcoScan Salt salinity meter self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting large custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Electrode with built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement
- PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter has a protective rubber boot shields meter from drops and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter has rugged carrying case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
PST-EcoScan Salt 6 salinity meter is used in the following applications:
- Routine testing: For quick, accurate salinity measurements in laboratories, field and schools.
- Water quality testing: Ideal for salt levels in brines, pool water, aquaculture systems, aquariums (marine fish) and fish ponds (koi), food processing and healthcare industries