Pacific Sensor Technologies have released the PST-D3121 Thermometer – Hygrometer data logger that features simultaneous reading of temperature and relative humidity, dew point temperature reading that is selectable and an external temperature-humidity probe with 1m cable. Cable length of 2m and 4m are available optionally. The probe diameter is 18mm and the length is 135mm.
The PST-D3121 Thermometer – Hygrometer data logger has the following measurement ranges:
- Temperature -30° to +105°C
- Relative humidity 0 to 100%
- Dew-point from 30 to 90%RH
The PST-D3121 Thermometer – Hygrometer data logger, available from Pacific Sensor Technologies, is designed for measurement and data logging of temperature and relative humidity into the internal non-volatile memory. Barometric pressure tendency reading is available with other models.
The PST-D3121 Thermometer – Hygrometer data logger is supplied with free PC programme to enable transfer of recorded data through RS232 serial link to the computer for evaluation. Data logger is connected to the PC through included communication cable only for data transfer from the memory. During connection with the PC, no measurement and record is enabled.
The PST-D3121 Thermometer – Hygrometer data logger offers the following advantages:
- Dual line LCD display with special symbols
- Dew-point reading
- Barometric pressure tendency reading for last three hours
- Adjustable dual alarm with audio indication for each channel
- Memory of minimum and maximum values
- Function Hold - manual storing of actual values for later displaying
Pacific Sensor Technologies supply a certificate of traceable calibration as an option from the PST CAL LAB, an in-house calibration laboratory.