The PST-C390 Sound level meter data logger, available from Pacific Sensor Technologies , is an advanced sound level meter that fully complies with IEC61672-1.
The PST-C390 Sound level meter data logger has only one measuring range and extends from 30db to 130db that is full 100db. With the PST-C390 Sound level meter data logger, the operator need not worry about which range to use, like in the 3 or 4 range models and neither about signal latency in auto range models.
The PST-C390 Sound level meter data logger is equipped with manual storing capabilities, which can store 99 sets of data and can be readout from unit or through PC.
The PST-C390 Sound level meter data logger has the following features:
- Complies with IEC 61672-1 class 2 standard
- USB/PC interface
- 32,000 records data logger
- Manual Reading Recording Memory 99 points
- LCD Reading Readout (99 memory recording)
- With Windows software
- AC/DC Signal Output
- Bar graph indication
- Maximum/Minimum hold function
- Auto ranging: 30dB~130dB
- Accuracy: +/-1.4dB (ref 94dB at1KHz)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Sampling rate: 2 times/sec
- Frequency weighting: A, C
- Time weighting: Fast, Slow
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 8KHz