Pacific Sensor Technologies model 1000 by Spectre Sensors is a versatile and rugged pressure transducer.
Pacific Sensor Technologies model 1000 was originally conceived as a design to meet the rigorous requirements of aerospace and military applications.
Pacific Sensor Technologies model 1000 offers wide selection of pressure ranges available in a general purpose transducer along with a full compliment of signal outputs and electrical connectors.
Pacific Sensor Technologies model 1000 features include:
- Unparalleled, industry leading, long-term stability
- Accuracies to 0.1% BFSL
- 17-4 PH stainless steel wetted parts (316ss on request - others on application)
- Pressure ranges of 0-10" WC to 0-30,000 PSI - gauge, absolute, sealed and compound
- Outputs - 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc (custom outputs on application)
- Maximum RFI/EMI protection included as standard
- Temperature compensation at the sensor element
- Custom designs available