Pacific Sensor Technologies announces the release of MadgeTech’s RFTCTemp2000A, a two-way wireless thermocouple based temperature data logger with LCD.
Manufactured by MadgeTech, the RFTCTemp2000A data loggers can transmit up to 2000 feet maximum (outdoors unobstructed).
Pacific Sensor Technologies’ RFTCTemp2000A measures ambient temperature as well as remote temperature via a thermocouple (sold separately), making it ideal for monitoring perishable goods, vaccine storage and chemicals among others.
The RFC1000 wireless transceiver performs all the starting, stopping and downloading from the device wirelessly, enabling the customer to spend less time maintaining the data logger.
The RFTCTemp2000A can be used as a single wireless data logging system, and can be expanded to include hundreds of data loggers measuring a number of areas (additional MadgeTech wireless loggers and transceivers may be required).
Key features of RFTCTemp2000A temperature data loggers:
- Built-in memory stores data internally
- Built-in temperature sensor for cold junction compensation (CJC)
- External thermocouple probe is required (not included)
- Accepts J, K, T, E, R, S, B, and N type thermocouples
- Data can be provided in real time back to a central PC, or the device may be downloaded at periodic intervals
- Digital display provides the current reading for both channels
- Minimum, maximum and average statistics provided for a convenient snapshot of the logged data
- Instant, out of range notification provided by an audible buzzer as well as LED alarm indicator when the temperature deviates from specified setting
- Email and text message alarms can also be sent
- Programmable trigger settings for applications in which temperature logging is critical only above or below a certain temperature
- Utilises the new MadgeTech Software, version 4.0