Pacific Sensor Technologies presents the Mi413 free and total chlorine and chloride photometers by Milwaukee Meters.
Milwaukee Meters specialises in the supply of low cost water quality instruments designed for reliable performance.
Chlorine photometers from Milwaukee Meters find use in diverse applications including swimming pool treatments, household cleaners, dishwasher additives, laundry powders/liquids and cooling water treatment products, all of which contain chlorine as an oxidising biocide. Drinking water also contains residual chlorine to maintain water purity throughout the supply lines.
Milwaukee offers 3 microprocessor-based photometers with greater resolution, better accuracy and immediate results for chlorine detection:
- Mi404 measures free (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L) and total (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L) chlorine
- Mi406 measures free (0.00 to 5.00 mg/L) chlorine
- Mi413 measures free (0.00 to 10.00 mg/L) and total (0.00 to 10.00 mg/L) chlorine
High levels of chloride can even corrode stainless steel, making it essential to monitor chloride concentrations in boiler systems to prevent metal parts being damaged.
Key features of Mi413 chlorine and chloride photometers:
- Factory programmed instruments
- No manual calibration required
- User-friendly operation
- Large digits on a clear LCD for easy readability
- Supplied in a rugged carrying case with 2 cuvettes, reagents, wiping tissue, battery and instruction manual