The CVR-600 mini vibration probes are a new line of compact vibrating rods featuring an overall insertion length of just six inches, making them ideal for space-constrained applications.
CVR-600 mini vibration probes available from Pacific Sensor Technologies are designed with three sensitivity adjustments including high for light and fluffy materials, medium, and low for heavier materials or materials that may tend to cling to the vibrating rod.
Key features of CVR-600 mini vibration probes:
- Can be mounted on the top or side of the bin for high, medium and low level indications
- Easy to install as the probe fits through a standard 1” NPT mounting socket
- Can be used in process temperatures up to 300ºF
- No calibration is required
- Self-cleaning sensor
- Switch selectable high/low fail-safe function
- Auto sensing power supply to accommodate 20 – 250 volts AC/DC
- Remote electronics via a point level alarm panel available to alert to bin levels for 4-24 individual sensors