Pacific Sensor Technologies provides Milwaukee Meters, Mi160 pH / ORP / ISE / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meters. They are suitable for accurate and precise measurements for different laboratory needs and are capable of performing ion-selective measurements directly in PPM, as well as pH, ORP and temperature measurements.
pH calibration can also be performed in 3 points selectable between 7 memorised buffers, to provide a accurate calibration curve even when testing different samples, where wide differences in pH can be found.
These bench meters can store up to 50 data sets for each range that can be downloaded to a PC via RS232 or USB. These laboratory instruments also have GLP features. Therefore, the user can recall the calibration data at any time.
Milwaukee Meters, Mi160 pH / ORP / ISE / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meters have the following specifications.
- 7 memorised buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for pH calibration
- pH calibration up to 3 points
- ISE calibration up to 2 points, six standard solutions available: 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000 PPM
- Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate
- Relative mV feature
- GLP feature, to view last calibration data for pH or ISE
These temperature laboratory bench meters are supplied as a complete kit consisting of bench top meter, probes electrodes and holder, buffer and storage solutions, software and cables and hard carry case.