Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces a new range of waterproof pH pocket testers from Milwaukee Meters.
Milwaukee Meters is a specialist supplier of low cost high reliability water quality instruments.
Milwaukee Meters’ waterproof pH pocket testers incorporate an IP67 waterproof casing and a double junction (for pH) replaceable electrode, making them suitable for heavy duty applications such as wastewater treatment and agriculture.
The new range of waterproof pH pocket testers begins with the pH55 IP67 waterproof pH testers featuring a large dual-level LCD that displays pH and temperature in ºC or ºF.
Key features of pH55 waterproof pH pocket testers:
- Large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Simultaneously displays temperature from -5.0 to 105.0ºC or 23.0 to 221.0ºF
- Stability indicator and hold function to freeze the display for easy and accurate recording
- Graphic symbols on the display guide the user through all operations
- Temperature probe for faster and more precise temperature measurement
- Automatic calibration in 1 or 2 points with memorised standard and NIST buffer sets
- Auto power off saves battery power when not in use
- Modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement
- All meters are supplied with electrodes and calibration solutions