Pacific Sensor Technologies introduces the ETR101A enhanced exhaust temperature profilers manufactured by MadgeTech.
A range of temperature data loggers designed to measure exhaust and gas temperatures in diesel vehicles, ETR101A exhaust temperature profilers have been enhanced with a trigger settings function, which enables the logger to start recording data only when it exceeds a user-programmable temperature level.
The trigger settings function ensures that the logger only records during the required time period, eliminating the acquisition of unnecessary data. Pacific Sensor Technologies’ ETR101A exhaust temperature profiler complies with new federal regulations being enforced, with many states mandating that on road and off road diesel exhaust vehicles be retrofitted with a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
The USA Chapter 14 of the California Code of Regulations, Title 13, Division 3 requires that exhaust and gas temperatures be measured for at least 24 hours at a 5-second reading rate, prior to DPF installation. The measuring device must also have an accuracy of ±4.0ºC or better.
The MadgeTech ETR101A exhaust temperature profilers offer an economical and efficient solution for complying with diesel emissions regulations.
Key features of ETR101A exhaust temperature profilers:
- Includes all components needed to measure and record exhaust temperature
- Software provided to analyse data and create reports
- Provides an accuracy of ±2.0ºC
- Memory capacity of 500,000 readings allows recording data for 29 days at a 5-second reading rate
- New trigger settings function eliminates acquisition of unnecessary data
- 10-year battery life with battery life indicator
- Multiple start/stop function
- Ultra-high speed download capability
- Optional password protection
- Programmable high-low alarms