The new MS6D universal monitoring system with configurable inputs is a complete solution for DAQ applications in environments such as:
- Server rooms and data centres
- Food and beverages industry (HACCP)
- Pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- Blood stations and pharmacies
- Horticulture and plant cultivation
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling)
- Building and energy management
- Building automation
- Research and development
- Laboratories (GLP)
A key advantage of the MS6D universal monitoring system is the ability to derive user configurable inputs from the user’s PC program without any need to open the data logger unit.
The data loggers contain 16 inputs for measurement and recording of both analogue as well as two-state values.
Signals from sensors working on RS485 bus with ModBus or Advantech protocol can also be recorded.
The universal 16-channel data loggers are designed for data acquisition from sensors of multiple values in addition to alarm state indication available optionally for control of consecutive processes.
Data can be downloaded to the PC via USB, RS232, Ethernet interfaces or GSM modem for processing.