Single-channel to sixteen-channel data loggers are designed for recording of values from transducers of variety of quantities, alarm state indication, and process control.
Data logger with transducers configured accordingly to client order can measure analog signals, frequency, count impulses, evaluate two-state quantities and read data from devices compatible with Modbus RTU and ADAM Advantech protocol.
Input signals are connected to removable terminal block located on the logger upper side. Analysing of the record is enabled after data download to the personal computer by means of the included programme through USB, RS232, Ethernet or GSM modem.
Local or remote online data presentation is also enabled. MS5D Data acquisition system, available from Pacific Sensor Technologies , is a complete solution for monitoring of temperature, humidity and other values especially in following applications:
- Food and beverages industry (HACCP)
- Pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- Blood stations, pharmacies
- Horticulture and cultivation of plants
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling
- Building and energy management
- Building automation
- Research and development
- Laboratories (GLP)
MS5D Data acquisition system, has the following features:
- up to sixteen channels
- temperature, humidity, current, voltage, frequency, binary inputs, pulse counting
- capacity up to 480 000 recorded values
- audio and optical alarm functions
- communication - RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet, GSM
- control of external devices